Thursday, June 17, 2010

Funeral Potatoes!! YUM!


  • Grease 9x13 baking dish and preheat oven to 350
  • In large bowl combine soups, sour cream, cheese, onions, and the 1/2 cup of melted butter.
  • Gently fold hash browns into mixture.
  • Pour mixture into pan.
  • Combine crushed corn flakes and the 2 Tbs. of melted butter and sprinkle on top of potato mixture.
  • Bake for 30 minutes.
  • *If wanting to, you can use cubed potatoes instead of hash browns but you will need to increase baking time to 55 minutes.
I made this a couple days ago and it was DELICIOUS!! I love these so much!!

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmm..my mouth is watering! I love these soooo much! not sure why I haven't made them forever...on yeah its because I can eat the whole pan!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha Cookin Good Lookin?